Counter Unmanned Aircraft Systems (cUAS)
Our team of engineers have pioneered advanced cUAS technology that detects, tracks, and classifies small drones to protect Armed Services and other agency personnel. The cUAS technologies we have pioneered and continue to evolve with the threat include:
- Cognitive Radio Approaches for UAS Detection
- Precision Denial
- Geolocation of multiple UASs
- Threat Intent Identification
Our approach to cUAS is based on strong partnerships, employing open architecture concepts, to develop a family of cUAS solutions.
- Open-Partnership – We are partnered with the Armed Services and other contractors to develop and integrate advanced technologies in our cUAS systems environment, while providing operations, logistics, production, field service, support, and sustainment capabilities.
- Family of Systems – Our cUAS systems are produced in various form factors for fixed site, light-weight portable, and airborne operations.
- Evolve with the Threat – Our systems are software upgradeable to keep pace with new threats as they emerge.