At Black River Systems we will provide you an opportunity to contribute to your personal and professional development through challenging and rewarding projects. You will be part of a mentoring program that is like no other. You will have a career-related experience that will complement what you will learn in the classroom and what you will experience when you secure your first job in the industry.
Some of the benefits that your internship will include:
- An opportunity to earn a competitive salary
- An opportunity to work in a career-related, professional environment
- An opportunity to gain valuable experience that will help secure future employment
- An opportunity to provide you professional networking contacts
- Black River will provide a housing stipend for interns that are not local
Black River Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal law. In addition, Black River Systems Company complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which we have facilities and employees. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. You can request this by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling our human resources department at 315-732-7385.